OSTARA HEALTH
Om Mane Padme Hum ~ The Jewel Of The Lotus Resides Within ~ Answers Are Within Us All

Cathy Corcoran

Psychologist and Holistic Therapist
Certified Heal Your Life Workshop Teacher
Contact: ostarahealth@hotmail.com

17 September 2008

Ostara Health is ONLINE!

Hello,
Welcome to my website! I have had enough messages from the universe to kick my behind into gear and get going with this!
The final straw was watching Oprah today - specifically to see Louise Hay and her discussions about Healing Your Life and attracting the life you want! Well my intentions will not go anywhere if I don't put them into action!
I have had in the last month or so a couple of people with blogs advertising their business so I felt what better way to get my message out there with my business - Ostara Health and the Heal Your Life (HYL) Workshops.
I will use this forum to advertise upcoming workshops both The HYL and my Gaia blessingway ceremonys. Which I will update with more info about both later.
Please pass this website onto whoever you know - if only that they open this link, it will open an awareness that will raise the vibration and awareness on this planet.
This website will discuss everything I am passionate about! Please leave comments if there is something in particular you want to discuss.

No comments: