OSTARA HEALTH
Om Mane Padme Hum ~ The Jewel Of The Lotus Resides Within ~ Answers Are Within Us All

Cathy Corcoran

Psychologist and Holistic Therapist
Certified Heal Your Life Workshop Teacher
Contact: ostarahealth@hotmail.com

06 November 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yes today is my birthday! I used to love birthdays! We had so much celebration for them. I always shared my birthday with my cousins and my grandad on one side of the family and my aunty on the other side of the family. I loved it and it always felt like I was celebrating for at least a week.
Though over recent years I haven’t really enjoyed birthdays – some may say that it was because I was getting older and maybe that is the case but I also realised that I used to love the fact that people were celebrating me!
This then has made me reflect…I’m going to enjoy my birthdays again! Not because I want people to celebrate me but I’m going to CELEBRATE ME!!
Yep that’s right. Every year on my birthday from this point I am going to enjoy being ME! Enjoy who I am! Enjoy and celebrate the person that I am and the journey I am having here on earth as this person!
It doesn’t matter who wishes me Happy Birthday or who gives me presents because I will be in such a celebration mode of giving to myself that their blessings are a bonus.
So my birthday list to myself this year will be a massage, a slice of my favourite cake and a scrumptious vegetarian meal with those people near and dear to me.

I hope your next birthday you celebrate and give to yourself too!

So Happy “Birth” Day to ME!!!

1 comment:

Jade Lam said...

Yipppee!
Happy birthday Cath, hope your day is wonderful. As I can't celebrate with you I will toast to you now...cheers.
I love your positivity, it's very inspiring to me, thank you xxx